My favorite recipe from this week on Fantastical is definitely...
Another week of a LOT of great recipes on foodie blogs!
- Rum Punch Cupcakes from Annie's Eats - I love rum-flavored anything and my husband is a huge fan, so I couldn't resist when I saw this recipe! And you can even do pineapple and a cherry on top! How perfect is that?
- Baked French Toast Sticks from One Crazy Cookie - French toast is one of my favorite breakfast foods and I love the stick version - amazingness :)
- Broccoli & Ham Frittata from Mommy Hates Cooking - I love frittatas and broccoli....and ham. Frittatas and quiches are delicious!
- Banana Split Dessert from I Heart Naptime - this looks like a moonpie and that in itself makes it a done deal for me. I cannot wait to try this recipe out!
- Potato, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Taquitos from Sing For Your Supper - Egg and cheese burritos are amazing and potatoes added in with scrambled eggs alone is epic. This is bound to be a really great breakfast recipe.
- Butterscotch Pudding with Carmelized Bananas and Cream from Joy the Baker - She used whiskey in this recipe...that's good enough for me :)
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake from Pioneer Woman - my husband probably wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole, since he hates sour cream and I still have half a deployment to make it and enjoy it while I can.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Baked Bree - I love cheesecake and I love blueberries...bars are pretty great too.
- BBQ Country Style Ribs from Mommy Hates Cooking - Ribs...seriously..RIBS.
- Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream from Tracey's Culinary Adventures - sounds yummy, right? And guess what! They are VEGAN.
- New Momma Take-in Tray from Mel's Kitchen Cafe - not so much a recipe, but a great idea that definitely needs to be shared with everyone!!
Post a Comment