My favorite recipe that I posted this week was Homemade Mozzarella Sticks. I made them for snack time...they were incredibly simple and we devoured them!
And I swear I say this every week...but there are some awesome recipes in the food blog world. Awesome people sharing awesome recipes!!
- Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Picky Palate: I really need to try some of these stuffed cookies ASAP. (These were reposted by I Heart Naptime this week)
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen: I am just going to go ahead and tell you that Kristan is my favoritest food blogger right now. She is an absolute riot. I don't care if that made me sound like I belong in the 50s...and I'm only 22. She's a hoot! See: Facebook
- The Ugliest Best Cookies Ever from Picky Palate: These kind of look almost a bit like the 100-Calorie Pack Oreo wafer thins. I can't wait to make them!
- Banana Bread French Toast from Real Mom Kitchen: Ohh two of my favorite things to eat for breakfast in a beautiful marriage of deliciousness!
- Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies from Tracey's Culinary Adventures: I really adore carrot cake. It's probably my second favorite after devil's food. And I've been meaning to make whoopie pies since I saw an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay with whoopie pies. I just like saying whoopie. :)
- Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies from Brown Eyed Baker: I had a recipe fail from a similar recipe and I trust BEB wouldn't lead me wrong!
- Pizza Pockets from Finding Joy in the Kitchen: These look really great..a more healthy twist on normal pizza.
- Vanilla Bean Cupcakes from Busty Baker: I love how she has her's decorated. They look so classy! I have never had a vanilla bean cupcake, but I love vanilla bean ice cream...so I think they would be fantastic.
- Overnight Danish from One Crazy Cookie: I simply love danishes. They might be my favorite breakfast food ever!
- Angel Fluff from Mommy Hates Cooking: My grandma always made me angel food cake for my birthday and I love cherries..this is perfection!
- Simple No-Knead Pizza Dough from My Baking Addiction: Right now I am obsessed with finding the perfect spaghetti sauce, but I'm fairly certain that pizza dough will be my next obsession. I like shortcuts so this will be my first experiment :)
- Spicy Chicken and Pepper Jack Pizza from My Baking Addiction: This goes with the pizza dough - yum :)
- Jelly Bean Cookies from Alli 'N Son: Just in time for Easter!!
Hope you all have a great week!!