I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and weekend too!
This week is full of goodies - you have to check them out!
My favorites this week on Fantastical:
- Fiesta Chicken & Rice: This one was like a breath of fresh air after all my failed recipe tries over the last few weeks. I can tell it will be a regular.
- Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies: I know these sound really weird...to some, gross, but I can assure you, if you like bacon and you like chocolate chip cookies, you'll love these cookies!
- BBQ Beef Sandwiches and Sweet Coleslaw: I love pulled pork, chicken and beef sandwiches and I don't eat coleslaw much anymore because no one else in the family likes it, but since my husband is deployed, I have free reign to make all my favorites. The sandwich was so good and it seems like my daughter is now on the coleslaw bandwagon :)
This week in the rest of the blog world:
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew from Mommy Hates Cooking: I think that every recipe I've ever found for beef stew is complicated or ends up tasting horrible. I was so excited to see this one pop up. While you're there, make sure you check out Kristy's other recipes! She has a GREAT collection.
- Vegetable Lasagna from Pioneer Woman: I actually really enjoy vegetable lasagna and didn't have a recipe for it before this one :) I cannot wait to try it out! Also if you haven't heard, Ree Drummond is going to have a show from her ranch on Food Network!!
- Baked Buffalo Wings from The Comfort of Cooking: DROOL. My husband has me hooked on buffalo and I've started to get a little out of my comfort zone and eat wings...uhh NOM.
- Sparkling Summery Sangria from Sing For Your Supper: Summer is upon us! It's soooo close. This looks picture perfect for a nice summer day.
- Honey Nut Bars from My Baking Addiction: I'll be honest, this was perfect timing on the day I was craving Pay Day bars :)
- Pretty Layered Overnight Salad from Jamie Cooks It Up!: My husband's aunt makes something similar that I still need to get the recipe for. I absolutely love this salad!
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken from Beantown Baker: Mmm. I have never made a whole chicken before. But I adore Thanksgiving for the turkey and it tastes similar to chicken, so why the heck haven't I done this yet??
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from Finding Joy in My Kitchen: I really like the concept of making chocolate chip cookies into different things...that are much larger. :)
- Sticky Pecan Bites from Tracey's Culinary Adventures: Maybe it's because I am a sucker for anything that resembles a cinnamon roll, but these look amazing!
- Caramel Brownies from Annie's Eats: Just the picture. Just LOOK at the picture.
Just a little note: I assure you readers the world will not be coming to an end. I know it was strange to not see my list of the week full of sweets :) I hope you all check out all these recipes and blogs.
This post is linked up @
This post is linked up @