I can't wait to share what I have found this week!
Favorites from my blog this week:
- Copycat Wendy's Frosty - it was SO delicious and incredibly easy. Now if I could just perfect their secret to good fries...
- Caramel Biscuit Bites - A really simple, great breakfast :)
My favorite finds from the foodie blog world:
- BBQ Chicken & Pineapple Pizza from Sing For Your Supper - I absolutely love pineapple on pizza and this just looks too good to be true!
- Hot Chocolate Cookies with Marshmallows from Dine and Dish - *drool*
- S'mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Picky Palate - I haven't tried any stuffed cookies yet, but I'm really glad they have taken the foodie world by storm.
- Cake Batter Truffles from The Girl Who Ate Everything - I love cake batter anything.
- Pina Colada Cupcakes from Beantown Baker - Jen was one of the first food blogs that I stumbled upon and I love all of her postings. I love the very simple look to these cupcakes and I cannot wait to try them!
- Hot Fudge Whopper Cake from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen - I don't even like Whoppers and I really just want to eat every last morsel of this cake...did you SEE it? Oh my gawsh! Go take a peek and tell me that doesn't look like the most delicious thing you have ever set your eyes on?!
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken from Mommy Hates Cooking - Bacon makes everything better. It's the truth.
- Chicken Skewers from Alli 'N Son - I am so excited that it's warming up - time to fire up the grill!
- Margarita Cupcakes from Beantown Baker - Again...Jen is a genius! These look so cute and packed with flavor!
- Tex Mex Potato Soup from Back to the Cuttingboard - Here's another truth for y'all: Anything that has Tex Mex in the name..will be delicious. :)
- Mozzarella Chicken from MOMS CRAZY COOKING - This one looks great too. I love finding new ways to cook up chicken!
You have to go check out these recipes! I know I'm very excited to try them out.
Have a great week!