Let me just say...this warm Tennessee weather is for me. I'm dreading going back home to NY. DREADING. Hopefully it'll be a bit warmer than when I left.
Hope everyone else has been able to enjoy some nice spring weather.
It's almost been kind of nice to have a little bit of a vacation from cooking and cleaning in the kitchen.
So no favorite Fantastical recipes...
But plenty of food blog recipes, as always :)
- Raspberry and Cream Cheese Braided Loaf from Jamie Cooks It Up!: This looks like a cross between a danish, coffee cake and epicness!
- Chocolate Loaf from Louanne's Kitchen: It reminds me of the chocolate loaf cake they sell at Kroger and I really love that stuff!
- Cookies 'N Cream Cupcakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen: These cupcakes have an Oreo in the bottom. A cookie in a cupcake!! Yes, please :)
- Fudgey Banana Brownies from Beantown Baker: *drool* Especially topped with the ice cream and dulce de leche
- Aloha Smoothie from Tracey's Culinary Adventures: Mmmm. I love pineapple and mango! :)
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Orange Frosting from My Baking Addiction: I bet these would be absolutely amazing. I love those chocolate orange slices things.
- Enchiladas Supreme from Get Off Your Butt and Bake!: These look so good!