Perfectly soft, perfectly chewy and packed with M&Ms!
These have got to be the BEST cookie recipe ever. I, in fact, say it may surpass my mom's molasses cookie recipe. Sshh! Don't tell her I said that :) It's my go-to for any M&M cookie craving. They keep amazingly which can be any issue with some "soft" cookies.
Picture update 11/10/2013
What you need:
- 1 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat shortening and sugars together.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined well.
- Then add flour, baking soda and salt and combine until dough forms.
- Stir in 1/2 cup M&Ms.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Add 3 or 4 M&Ms on top of the dough.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown.
- Let cool on wire rack.
Post a Comment