A perfect side dish for spaghetti or serve it as an appetizer with pizza sauce!
I love cheese and I love garlic. Add it to carbs and you've made yourself a lifelong friend in me. :) I've made this recipe many times, but never as an appetizer. It occurred to me that with the option of serving it with pizza sauce, it would be a great appetizer. I always make it when I make spaghetti because Nick and the big kids love to dip it into their spaghetti sauce.
What you need:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 (8 oz.) can biscuits - 10 count
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- pizza sauce, if desired
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Stir garlics and parsley into butter. Pour into a round pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. And place in pan.
- Top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
- Turn the bread onto a plate "upside down." Serve with warm pizza sauce or with any dish with red sauce.
Recipe from Food
Post a Comment