These simple chicken fingers are super crunchy, crispy, and addictive!
I know I have been trying a lot of different chicken finger/tender recipes, but I've been trying to find the one that my kids and I like the most. So far this has been our favorite.
- 6 Tbsp. mayonnaise, divided
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins
- 1 pkg. Shake 'n' Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned coating mix
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 2 tsp. chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix 4 Tbsp. mayonnasie, milk, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl and stir to evenly coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour Shake 'n' Bake onto a plate. Dredge chicken, one strip at a time, coating each strip evenly.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise, ranch dressing, and green onions together.
- Serve chicken with sauce.