This four ingredient one pot chili is ready in under 30 minutes - it's the perfect dinner when you're in a pinch.
This is my own twist on White Chicken Chili after much experimentation. I've combined three different recipes to get to this one. This is one of our very favorite recipes and one I make often. It's a great chili for a cold night with just the right amount of bite.
What you need:
- 1 pkg. chicken, cooked and shredded
- Chicken broth
- 1 pkg. white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans
- Sour cream and cheese, for toppings
- Mix all ingredients together. For chicken broth - add to your desired soupiness. I think I usually add around a cup.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and cook for about 10 minutes, or until warm.
- Top with cheese and sour cream.