This is a family recipe - my mom makes it very rarely. Pretty much only at Christmas time and it is my very very favorite dessert of all-time. It doesn't LOOK that appetizing, by looks are deceiving. It's very rich and very delicious. I just used very about 8 billion times :)
What you need:
- 2 pkg vanilla pudding
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 can mandarin oranges (smaller can)
- 1 (8 oz.) carton Cool Whip
- Fudge striped cookies, chopped up or crushed
- Mix all ingredients, but cookies.
- Spread crushed cookies over the top (I like to mix mine in sometimes).
- Chill until you serve :)
Recipe from Kathy Westmoreland