I pinned this cake recipe a looooong time ago - really it's more of a base recipe. You take any cake mix, any pie filling, and 3 eggs - and you're good to go! I chose to do (if I remember correctly) French vanilla and blueberry pie filling. As you can see below - this is an incredibly fluffy cake! Look at how gorgeous that is! It was also incredibly good. Yum yum yum! I can't wait to try other variations of it.
What you need:
- 1 box French vanilla or yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and pie filling until mostly smooth.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake in a preheated-350* oven for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe from Just a Pinch
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram