The most flavorful marinade makes for a wonderfully juicy and delicious steak!
I typically don't pick steak for my birthday dinner. That's usually Nick's pick, but for some reason, for my birthday last year, I really wanted steak with broccoli and fried/roasted potatoes. I decided to marinate my steak and this recipe was really really me. I love Italian seasonings and garlic, so I knew this was going to be the perfect recipe for me. It was. It was the perfect birthday dinner. The steak ends up with such balanced flavors and really juicy! I am one of those garbage people who enjoys their steak cooked well done and the fact that this recipe didn't create a tough steak at well done is awesome. My husband gets his medium, medium rare and he said it was delicious that way too :)
What you need:
- Steaks, cut of your choice
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together rosemary, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Place marinade in a large plastic zipper bag, then add steak. Seal and squish around to coat the steak completely.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill to your preferred doneness.
I love this Roasted Tomato and Asparagus Pesto Pasta with Steak because it has all of the best foods in one recipe. Or maybe you would like this Copycat Olive Garden Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo from Three Olives Branch. It looks incredible!
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram