One whole meal baked on one sheet pan - crispy cheesy pork with roasted baby red potatoes and brussels sprouts!
I have desperately trying to convince my family that brussels are actually delicious because I love them. So far, I think the only attempt that was mildly successful was when I made carbonara with shredded brussels. I will take them any way I can get them, but especially love roasted brussels sprouts, like in this sheet pan recipe! Not only do you get yummy brussels, but you get red potatoes and crispy cheddar pork chops too. So I mean, no complaints from me.
It's an easy recipe with a little bit of prep time, but I still ended up spending more time waiting for it to bake in the oven than preparing it or actively cooking anything. Again, no complains from me. I was happy to have a well-rounded, balanced meal (in my opinion, not a nutritionist or anything) that was simple to make and dirtied fewer dishes than it would have if I made this in a skillet.
What you need:
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups panko
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic power
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil an spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, add egg and milk; whisk together. In a separate shallow dish, add panko, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder; whisk together.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Dredge in egg mixture, then panko mixture. Then place on baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels and potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet next to pork chops.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip pork and bake for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
I love pork chops, but I also love pork loin - this recipe for Bacon Brown Sugar Pork Loin is one of my all-time favorite ways to make a pork roast. I'm also ridiculously excited to try out this Fried Pork Chops with Pickle Juice Gravy from Spicy Southern Kitchen soon. We love pickle-flavored stuff, so it should be a keeper!
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram