It's time to share the best recipes of 2018 to ring in the new year!
I just wanted to thank my blogging friends for joining in for another round of counting down our favorite recipes of the year. Happy New Year to you all - I hope it is an even better one than 2018.
Today's theme is a wild card, which means each person can choose their own. I went with a classic category for wild card for me: MY FAVORITES! These are the top 5 recipes I posted in 2018 in no particular order.
- Chili Lime Chicken Salad - I put this on my menu as often as I can get away with it because even though I struggle to remember to marinate the chicken, I will force myself to remember to make this salad.
- French Onion Burgers - I was really blown away by this burger. That's a thick slab of Gruyere cheese, topped with crispy onions, has leeks and cornichons, all on an onion roll. It's the most exquisite burger ever.
- 15-Minute Garlic Butter Ramen - This is our go-to ramen recipe. It's so easy and I love that it's got zucchini in it. Plus garlic butter. Garlic butter needs to be in everything.
- Gyro Kebabs - My first time making lamb at home turned out beautifully. I crave tzatziki and I love cucumber and tomato salad. All these together are literal heaven for me.
- One Pot White Chicken Lasagna Soup - I was surprised by this recipe and how rich and creamy it was. It's on my list of favorite soups and it was a huge hit with the whole family too.
In case you missed it...
Appetizers and Snacks | Breakfasts | Main Dishes | Best Desserts | Best Crockpot Recipes | Reader Faves
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram