If you love butter pecan ice cream, this beautiful cheesecake will be right up your alley.
What you need:
- 1 premade graham cracker crust with 2 extra servings
- 2 blocks (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. butter extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
- Add eggs and extracts and mix. Scrape down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Mix for about 4 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in pecans and pour into graham crust.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 65 to 70 minutes or until there is only a slight jiggle in the center of the cake.
- Let cool for 30 minutes at room temperature and then allow to finish cooling in the refrigerator for several hours.
I am loving turning other classic flavors of foods into cheesecake, so it was only a matter of time before I made Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake. I love pecan sandies and I think these Butter Pecan Cookies from The Recipe Critic look so beautiful and I bet they taste even better.
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram