A spicy version of a childhood favorite!
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chillies (Rotel)
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bag (28 oz) frozen tatortots
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and ground beef. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, crumbling beef as it cooks.
- Drain grease and then add diced tomatoes with green chillies, buffalo sauce, chili powder, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch pan and top with tatortots.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Recipe from Whitney Bond