I am convinced that pudding cookies are the best kind of cookies and here is why: they are the softest cookies and they keep incredibly well. They also are normally nice puffy, thick cookies. They are my ideal cookie.
I have been on a peanut butter cookie kick lately, so I had to make these when I had a craving. They taste pretty similar to the Loaded Reese's Cookies I posted here and I would love to do these again with some chopped up Reese's cups in them. Oh! And a note: use mini Reese's Pieces!! You ever notice how minis taste better? Mini M&Ms, mini Nilla Wafers - minis are the bomb!
What you need:
- 3/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix.
- In stand mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, honey, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients - just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces by hand.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes. Let cool on pan for 3 to 4 minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from Inside BruCrew Life
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram