This lovely pie is reminiscent of no-bake cheesecake and is too good for words!
Today's Sunday Supper event is all about PIES!! Sweet or savory, we aren't discriminating on what we're sharing. Thank you to today's host: Erica from The Crumby Cupcake.
Back in the day, I used to live for the no-bake cheesecake box mix. I had a mega sweet tooth when I was pregnant with my now-8 year old daughter, Cambria (don't mind me while I sob in the corner here - I've been saying that a lot lately. All my babies are getting so big). I would buy the no-bake cheesecake mix at least once a month and eat it by myself in two or three days. I really appreciate when I can find a good homemade recipe for box mix or something I would order at a restaurant. Copycat recipes are the best! Like the box mix, this recipe is no-bake. I like that it's called a cream cheese pie instead of a cheesecake. To me, it is a little more logical to call it a pie.
I'll be honest here...I'm really picky with pie...mostly because I don't like pie crust. So it really helps that this is graham cracker crust. I think I would eat any pie if it had a graham cracker crust. Okay, that's a lie! I do prefer an actual pie crust for things like Cheeseburger Pie (and quiche). But for sweet pies, I don't want pie crust. I'm unbelievably happy with how this recipe turned out. It tastes identical to the one I used to purchase at the store. You can top it with lemon pie filling or blueberry pie filling too. It doesn't absolutely have to be cherry. Although you may not want to call it cherry cream cheese pie if you don't use cherries - haha!
What you need:
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 8 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Press into the bottom and sides of a pie dish. Bake at 325* for 5 minutes. Then let cool completely.
- In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fill graham cracker crust with cream cheese mixture and smooth with a spatula to even out.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for several hours.
- Uncover and top with cherry pie filling; refrigerate until chilled completely.
- Keep refrigerated, so that it stays the right consistency. Serve cold!
Recipe from Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box
Be sure to check out all these other Sunday Supper pies below!
#SundaySupper Pies: Sweet & Savory
Sweet As Pie
- Apple Browned Butter Tart by The Chef Next Door
- Banana Cream Pie from Recipes Food and Cooking
- Blood Orange Pie from The TipToe Fairy
- Brown Sugar Pie from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Cherry Chocolate Brownie Pie from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pie from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Tart from Desserts Required
- Chocolate Pudding Pie from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Coconut Cream Pie from Family Foodie
- Easy Lemon Pie from Basic N Delicious
- Fresh Lemon Hand Pies from From Gate to Plate
- German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie from Meal Planning Magic
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Pie from NinjaBaker
- Gluten Free Mini Irish Cream Chocolate Mousse Pies from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grapefruit Pie from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Homemade Oatmeal Creme Pies from Pies and Plots
- Irish Cream Coffee Mud Pie from The Crumby Cupcake
- Leaf Topped Apple Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Magic Cookie Bar Pie from Moore or Less Cooking
- Mixed Berry Hand Pies from My Imperfect Kitchen
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Pie from Feeding Big and More
- No Bake Blueberry Mini Filo-Pies from Hardly A Goddess
- No-Bake Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Tart from Magnolia Days
- Orange Meringue Pie from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Paifala (Samoan Pineapple Half Moon Pies) from Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie from Sweet Mornings
- Perfect Manhattan Pie from The Texan New Yorker
- Pineapple Meringue Pie from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Quick Swiss Apple Pie from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie from Flour On My Face
- Strawberry Mascarpone Tart from Taste And See
- Beef & Red Wine Pie from Wholistic Woman
- Cauliflower Cheese Pie with Grated Potato Crust from Food Lust People Love
- Chard and Parsnip Galette from Caroline’s Cooking
- Chicken Tamale Pie from Rants from my Crazy Kitchen
- Cornish Pasties from Palatable Pastime
- Homity Pie (British Potato Leek Pie) from Curious Cuisiniere
- Italian Cheesy Artichoke and Asparagus Phyllo Pie from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Italian Hand Pies from Brunch-n-Bites
- Irish Shepherd's Pie from The Freshman Cook
- Jamaican “No-Beef” Patties from What Smells So Good?
- Mini Swiss Quiches from Family Around The Table
- Mushroom Swiss Quiche from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Pizza Rustica from Monica’s Table
- Salmon Pot Pie from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Savory and Spicy Mincemeat Pie from eating in instead
- Shepherd’s Pie Hand Pies from Our Good Life
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie from Life Tastes Good
- Spaghetti Pie from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Spicy Korean Cottage Pie from kimchi MOM
- Taco Hand Pies from Kitchen Gidget
- Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie from Books n' Cooks
- Plus: Baked Puerto Rican Meat Pies and More Pie Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram
stop by my amazon store to see my kitchen must-haves