These potatoes are perfect with roasted chicken or turkey breast - pesto and bacon are the best pair ever!
What you need:
- 2 lb. red or russet potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dried parsley flakes, optional
- In a large bowls, mix together potatoes, olive oil, pesto, dry ranch seasoning mix, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat as evenly as possible.
- Pour onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree for 40 minutes or until fork tender - stir after 20 minutes.
- Stir in bacon and serve topped with Parmesan and parsley.
Herbed Gruyere & Bacon Au Gratin Potatoes are absolutely awesome and I love making them for holiday meals. These Crispy Parmesan Roast Potatoes from Closet Cooking are roasted potatoes taken to the next level. I can see them being amazing with a juicy grilled steak!
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram