This recipe is perfect for a late-night snack and takes less than 5 minutes to make!
I was craving chocolate chip cookies one night and I really wanted to avoid making a huge mess really late at night, so I took to trying to find a small batch of cookies, possibly one bowl recipes, if I could find it. I was so pleased to find this one serving cookie recipe - that indeed is a one-bowl recipe. It's not the most perfect cookie I have ever had and I will always prefer a batch of homemade cookies to this. However, this definitely was perfect in a pinch when I had a craving.
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk in a ramekin.
- Add flour, salt, and chocolate chips and mix. Flatten out the top.
- Cook in a microwave for 40 to 60 seconds until just set. This part will depend on your microwave.
If you want to make a full batch of cookies, these Reese's Cookies are such an amazing variation on chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes you just want to eat some cookie dough though and I highly suggest this Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Cooking Classy.
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram
Post a Comment