It's time to share the best recipes of 2018 to ring in the new year!
I finally have a dessert on my crockpot list! WOO! Next year I hope to have more than just main dishes and one dessert to share :) I want to utilize my crockpot even more in 2019.
- Crockpot Cheesy, Chicken, Broccoli, and Wild Rice Soup - This reminds me of a soup my grandma made combined with broccoli cheese soup. It's total comfort food.
- Slow Cooker Apple Cake - This was on my dessert round up too. It's definitely good enough to share twice and I adore crockpot dessert recipes.
- Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken & Rice - This rice recipe has allllll the chipotles and I love it. Plus it's cheesy!
- Rosemary Bean and Bacon Soup - Bean and bacon soup was one of my childhood favorites and this was fancy with fresh herbs in it.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Spinach Pasta - I adore any recipe with roasted tomatoes and a green like kale or spinach, plus I'm a pastaholic, so this was just a win.
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup - I have been a little nervous that my favorite cheddar broccoli soup will have a vital ingredient go out of manufacturing and so I have been fervently trying to find a worthy substitute. This is it.
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast - Pork roast is one of my favorite Sunday dinners but usually my mother-in-law makes it. I've been trying to find a worthy recipe that is close to hers when we don't have family dinner and I enjoyed this one immensely.
In case you missed it...
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram