It's time to share the best recipes of 2018 to ring in the new year!
I feel like I didn't make near as many desserts this year but it seemed like a lot of cake, which surprises me. I would have thought it would be more cookies than anything. But alas, it was a cake year.
- Carrot Cake Roll - The best spring dessert ever - I was so scared of cake rolls but they are so easy!
- Rhubarb Pudding Cake with Streusel - I made this at the request of my sister-in-law and she loved it and I loved it!
- Banana Split Trifles - These were such wonderful little portable treats for the Fourth of July.
- Strawberry Yogurt Cake - Although it isn't the prettiest cake, it is so delicious. It's moist and the fresh berries are perfect in it.
- Funfetti Cheesecake Cake - I made this cake for my daughter for her 10th birthday and she loved it.
- Kasekuchen - This is a German cheesecake that is traditionally made from quark but I couldn't find it. The substitute worked well and it got the thumbs up from my sister-in-law (who is German).
- Slow Cooker Apple Cake - I was all about these crumble/cobbler type cakes served with ice cream this year. This one is a super easy dump cake.
- Easy M&M Cookie Bars - I'm surprised at how few bar recipes I made during the year and these are like cookies but I love them so.
- Oatmeal Cookie Apple Crumble - This is another one of those dump cake-like crumbles that are served with ice cream and it is probably my favorite dessert of the year.
- Prosecco Infused Moist Vanilla Cupcakes - I'm really proud of these cupcakes. I made them for my mother-in-law's birthday and they exceeded my expectations.
In case you missed it...
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram