Cobb salad has never been so good with grilled chicken and asparagus and roasted corn and tomatoes.
Cobb salads are probably my favorite kind of salad because I love that there are eggs and bacon in them. This particular cobb salad is perfect for summertime because you can grill the ingredients. I chose to sub in canned corn and roast those with tomatoes in the oven instead of grilling. I did grill my chicken and asparagus though.
What you need:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 10 to 12 asparagus spearrs
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Dressing of your choice
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Grill chicken and asparagus on grill while roasting corn and tomatoes (tossed with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper) in the oven at 425 for about 10 minutes.
- Chop grilled asparagus.
- Serve salad with lettuce tossed with asparagus, eggs, corn, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and red onions. Top with chicken and dressing of your choice.
All the summertime produce makes for one amazing Ultimate Summer Salad and I love it. Pasta salad is also one of the best things to make during the summer and Palatable Pastime's Summer Tortellini Salad looks to be the very best way to go as far as recipes go!
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin
Post a Comment