If you love Chick-fil-A, you will now love me for sharing this awesome copycat recipe with you!
Finally got new pictures of this one too. This time I made it with chicken breasts that I sliced in half to "thin" and then trimmed down to a burger bun size. It's one of our family favorites and we eat it regularly. Of course, we always eat it with waffle fries!
What you need:
- 3 cups oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, halve
- In a small bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, pepper and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg and stir in milk.
- Dip each piece of chicken in milk mixture until moistened.
- Roll chicken in flour mix until completely coated.
- Fry in oil until chicken is golden brown.
- Place on paper towel to drain.
- Serve with grilled buttered buns and pickles.