Yesterday's recipe had bacon gouda and guacamole, but today's recipe has actual bacon with guacamole in it. There is definitely a difference in a couple pieces of bacon and some bits of bacon in delicious smoked cheese. This sandwich also has crushed tortilla chips and cheddar jack cheese. They are similar, but different.
What you need:
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- Butter, at room temp
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. guacamole, at room temp
- 1 Tbsp. tortilla chips, crushed
- Butter the outsides of two pieces of bread.
- Spread guacamole on unbuttered side of one of the slices of bread.
- Top with bacon, cheese, and crushed chips. Top with other slice of bread, buttered side out.
- Cook in skillet until each side is browned.