It's time to share the best recipes of 2018 to ring in the new year!
Today's round up is all about the main event: MAIN DISHES! I post mainly main dishes (how many times can I saw main haha) on my blog because that's really a majority of what I cook. I'm always trying out new things for dinner and I love looking back and seeing what recipes we ate during the year.
- Cheesy Jalapeno Tuna Casserole - This is not your momma's classic tuna casserole, but it is EVERYTHING. So much cheese. So much jalapeno. YUM!
- 2 AM Breakfast Burgers - I have become a huge fan of fried eggs on my burgers, but this one also has hashbrowns and bacon too.
- Baked Bruschetta Chicken - I don't really make a whole lot of chicken recipes that really stay with me because after my pregnancies when I had a chicken aversion, I still have somewhat of a chicken aversion. This one has fresh bruschetta on top and wowee, it's amazing.
- Roasted Tomato and Asparagus Pesto Pasta with Steak - Yesterday, I shared a steak and hash recipe for the breakfast round up. This is like the equivalent favorite dish for me where the steak and hash was my husband's favorite. It has roasted tomatoes, asparagus, pesto, AND pasta. I mean checking off all the boxes. Along with steak and a fried egg - it's just heavenly.
- Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs - I had this recipe on my to-try list for ages and finally got around to it. It was easier than I thought and we all loved it. It's a great way to make hot dogs better than just plain old hot dogs.
- Fried Pickle Burgers - Another great burger recipe that almost made my favorites list of the year because FRIED PICKLES. 2018 was our fried pickles year. We were obsessed.
- Easy Pesto Pizza - I adore pesto and knew this pizza would be a hit even if it was meatless. I was right.
- Tuscan Grilled Steak - I made this for my birthday in 2017 and it was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten.
- Cheese and Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken - I swear I made this recipe once a month for the past two years. I could never get it to photograph correctly OR I'd forget to buy a recipe OR I'd forget to put an ingredient in it. It was a mess, but also it's one of my all-time favorite chicken recipes of all-time. I've made it with sundried tomatoes, roasted tomatoes, and roasted red bell peppers, my favorite being the roasted tomatoes.
- Roasted Broccoli Alfredo - Another surprise winner in the mix was this broccoli alfredo. It originally was meatless, but we chose to add some Italian seasoned chicken to it and it was wonderful.
In case you missed it...
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram