Counting down my favorite recipes of 2021 to ring in the new year!
Happy New Year! I hope this year brings you joy and happiness. Stay safe and be well!
Today to wrap up the Countdown, I'm sharing my favorite recipes I've posted in 2021. I hope in 2022 to get on a more regular schedule, to plan ahead and really get better about blogging! We'll see how I do :) Let's get into my faves, in no particular order:
Summer Grilled Corn Salad - ALL THE CORN and fresh veggies. This was such a refreshing side dish for a grill out.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Bake - This one is kind of a strange, unsuspecting favorite. It reminds me of casseroles my mom would've made when I was a kid and ketchup on top was chef's kiss!!
- Lemon Pepper Tuna Wraps - This is a super easy recipe with few ingredients, but don't count it out!
- Butter Garlic Lemon Chicken Bites with Asparagus - Butter + Garlic + Lemon - how can you go wrong with that? I honestly would love to double this one next time I make it. There is never enough of it.
- Grilled Chicken Caprese Orzo Salad - Really loved this recipe. I love caprese anything so that's not surprising.
- Quick 20-Minute Chicken Tacos - I can say without question that I have made this recipe more than any other recipe on my blog. Even though we have eaten things like Broccoli Cheddar Soup for almost 12 years. It's the best flavored taco meat. It's so fast. It's phenomenal. Probably my most favorite of all-time.
- Jalapeno Popper Tuna Melts - I love this tuna melt for the jalapeno popper aspect, of course, but I love it because you roast the jalapenos!
- Turkey Taco Salad + Meal Prep - After having to deal with slight diet changes to try and help my hereditary high cholesterol, we did a lot of turkey taco salads. Unfortunately, diet changes didn't help but that's to be expected with my family history. I am glad I found this recipe in the midst of it.
- Take 5 Cheesecake - This cheesecake was something that I modified a Twix cheesecake recipe for and honestly, I'm pretty proud and impressed with myself for how it turned out.
- German Chocolate Cookies - A fantastic cookie recipe that is so hard to not eat all of...if you love German Chocolate Cake, these are a must!
In case you missed it, check out
Post a Comment