What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese of your choice (Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack)
There are 2 ways I make this particular recipe.
1) Flatten chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Pour salad dressing into a shallow bowl; dip chicken in dressing. Heat skillet with oil. Add chicken; cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Add pineapple slices to the skillet; cook for 30 seconds on each side or until lightly browned. Place a slice on each chicken breast. Sprinkle cheese if desired.
2) If you have a George foreman grill, place chicken breasts on grilling plate and pour dressing over the top. Cook for 3-4 minutes and flip. Pour dressing over other side and cook 3-4 minutes. Take off and add pineapple slices to grill, cook for 30 seconds. Top chicken with pineapple slices and cheese.
**You can also make this on an outdoor grill as well.**
Cube chicken and pineapple and cook in a skillet, adding pineapple when chicken is almost done. Cook white rice on the side and pour chicken mixture over it.
Recipe Source: Unknown