So I made this recipe completely unsuspecting of what exactly it would taste like. I snuck a bite while I was cutting up one of the pieces for my kids and I was blown away. My grandma used to make chicken just like this and it immediately made me think of 8 billion different memories I had at my grandparents house. The chicken itself is so moist and tender and it is jam-packed with flavor. I love the bite of the ranch mix.
What you need:
- 1 pack ranch dressing mix
- 1 pack Italian seasoning mix
- 1 pack chicken gravy mix
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Place chicken in crockpot. Add ranch and Italian seasoning mix.
- Mix chicken gravy mix with one cup of water and add to the crockpot.
- Bake on low for 4 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 4 hours.
Recipe from Kelly Masi
This recipe is linked up at...