What you need:
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed, rinsed off, and cut into chunks (or peeled and cut)
- Olive oil
- Dried rosemary
- Ground thyme
- Seasoning salt
- A little garlic powder
- Place potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Salt.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 8 minutes; drain.
- Pour 1 to 2 tbsp. olive oil in a baking dish. Toss potatoes in baking dish with oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, salt and garlic, to your liking. Toss again. Arrange in as close to a single layer as you can.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until brown and crispy.