Whether you dip graham crackers or fresh fruit in it, this S'mores Dip is outta this world!!
Sometimes when it's time to do a write up for a blog post, my mind immediately goes to Golden Girls. Picture it...Knoxville...2014. For all those fans out there, you know I'm talking Sophia right now. I definitely channel my inner Sophia when I go to start a post. So picture it...Knoxville...2014, it was New Year's Eve and I was getting ready to make a bunch of different foods for us to enjoy...I decided it was best to try and make some of the dips in my mini crockpots, so I didn't have to dirty a lot of dishes, and so they were portable and could be plugged back in to heat up, if need be.
This dip is meant for graham crackers or honey Teddy Grahams because obviously that completes the missing part of the "s'mores", but we also had fresh fruit and couldn't help ourselves. It is an excellent fruit dip!
What you need:
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- Graham crackers, for serving (we also enjoyed ours with fresh berries!)
- CROCKPOT METHOD: In a small 1 quart crockpot, stir together milk and chocolate chips. Cook, stirring every 5 minutes until chocolate has melted. Once chocolate has melted, add marshmallow fluff by the spoonful and swirl with a knife for a marbled look. At this point, you can unplug it to serve and plug it in as needed to warm it back up to the right consistency. Ours didn't last that long.
- MICROWAVE METHOD: Melt milk and chocolate chips in a glass bowl until smooth in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment. Once chocolate has melted, add marshmallow fluff by the spoonful. Swirl to give it a marbled look. Serve!
Recipe from The Recipe Critic
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram