Six ingredients are all you need for this sinfully sweet morning treat!
As promised in my Cookies & Cream Waffles post in December...here are my s'mores waffles!! Unfortunately, I have had the worst time trying to find mallow bits lately - you know the little marshmallows you find in hot cocoa mix?! I'm used to seeing them in the coffee aisle with the hot cocoa, but as of late, I CANNOT find them. They aren't with hot cocoa OR the marshmallows. :/ I need to make a trip out to Target to see if they have them.
So please imagine that these gorgeous, cake-y waffles have little mallow bits on them! Just like the Cookies & Cream version - these are made with cake mix and are, therefore, very dessert-like. It's perfect every once in a while - I don't recommend them on a regular basis. The s'mores frosting is also really hard to find nowadays, but it's a Betty Crocker one and if you can't find it, chocolate frosting with graham cracker crumbles will work just fine!
What you need:
- 1 box Duncan Hines chocolate fudge cake mix (plus ingredients called for on box)
- 1 container Betty Crocker S'mores frosting (if you can't find it, I suggest milk chocolate frosting and roughly crushed graham crackers)
- Mallow bits (not pictured)
- Mix together cake mix with ingredients as called for on the box.
- Cook in preheated waffle iron according to waffle iron's directions.
- Top with frosting and graham bits.
Original Fantastical Recipe
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram
stop by my amazon store to see my kitchen must-haves