What you need:
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced (I used refrigerated, minced garlic)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Slice potatoes across very thinly, down to 1/4-inch of the bottom of the potato.
- Combine olive oil, salt, paprika and cheese in a small bowl.
- With the potatoes on a baking sheet, spoon mixture into the slices of the potatoes. Anything leftover can be rubbed on the outside of the potatoes.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and more Parmesan, if desired.
Recipe from Chicho's Kitchen
This recipe is linked up at...