I made some chocolate chip cookie dough froyo last summer and had decided I definitely needed more of that goodness in my life. I made this twice last summer and it didn't last long at all. I definitely need to make it a few times this summer too. It's four ingredients and takes only five minutes to make. You can enjoy it right away or later on. You can have it tart or add a little more honey for sweetness. It's literally the best froyo I've ever had!
What you need:
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. honey (plus for desired sweetness)
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until creamy. Add honey if you need more sweetness (I didn't the first time I made it, but it needed a bit more the second time).
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month.
Recipe from Just a Taste
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram