Another 2014 recipe here - going through my old photos is definitely a walk down memory lane. These roll ups were made during one of our last get-togethers with our best friends in New York. I definitely miss having them so close. It's definitely a "pit" of being a military family. Of course, the "peak" is having met them in the first place. We were a very snacky bunch, so I could always count on making appetizer foods to keep us all sated. We usually ate before dinner and after dinner, so having a surplus was a good idea. These surprised me with having loads of flavor and being very addictive!
What you need:
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 to 1/12 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (10 oz.) Rotel
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas - I chose spinach
- Mix cream cheese and Mexican cheese together until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except tortillas, and mix until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Spread filling to the edges of each tortilla until you run out of filling. Roll up tightly and slice.
Recipe from Delicious Meliscious
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram