What you need:
- 1 pkg. refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Separate biscuits and stretch or pat to make them bigger. Create a hole in the center of each with your finger.
- Heat oil in a skillet. When it is hot enough, water will crackle when dropped in.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish.
- Fry biscuits until brown on each side. Remove to a paper towel and blot dry.
- Then immediately dip in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Recipe Courtesy Food.com member Rick B(2)