What you need:
- 1 recipe pizza dough (store-bought, homemade - doesn't matter)
- 1 jar pizza sauce (or homemade)
- Mozzarella sticks
- Your cheese of choice (however much or little you want to use)
- Your toppings of choice
- Roll pizza dough into a large square or rectangle. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Arrange cheese sticks all around the parameter and fold the dough over, pressing with fingers to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce, add cheese and toppings.
- Bake according to directions from your crust recipe or store-bought crust's package.
This recipe is linked up at..