This was an adaptation from a Betty Crocker recipe for Raspberry Lemonade. I've got a bit of a flavored lemonade obsession going on and this was absolutely perfect!
What you need:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 container (16 oz.) frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed (The original recipe calls for 10 oz. of raspberries)
- 3/4 cup water
- Mix sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium, stirring one time, until sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- Mix sugar syrup, lemon juice, and 3 1/2 cups water into a nonmetal pitcher.
- Strain syrup from thawed fruit into the pitcher, reserving berries; refrigerate.
- Distribute berries evenly in an ice cube tray, then using the 3/4 cup water, fill the sections up. Freeze for around 2 hours or until firm.
- Serve the lemonade with the berry ice cubes :)
This recipe is linked up at...