I'm pretty much always down to try an off-the-wall sandwich. One of my all-time favorites is peanut butter + green olive sandwich. So when I saw this one was made with pickles and tomato and two different cheeses, I knew I would like it. It's a little bizarre, but a great combination.
What you need:
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- Dill pickles, chopped
- Tomato, chopped
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Sliced pepperjack cheese
- Lay slices of bread onto a foil-lined baking sheet so that the ends touch. Spread mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Top one side with cheddar cheese and the other with pepperjack cheese. If you want, you can put a piece of each type of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Top one slice with tomato and the other slice with pickles.
- Bake for 450* for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and flip one side onto the other. Slice in half and serve!
Recipe from Sweet Anna's
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin