Over the last summer, I started testing out some frozen treat recipes. There was an influx of bloggers posting no machine recipes and it made me so excited! I had been wanting an ice cream maker, but still hadn't gotten around to getting one. Then my awesome hubby got me the ice cream maker attachment for my KitchenAid mixer for my birthday!
However, if you do not have an ice cream maker - this recipe is supremely amazing! Actually even with an ice cream maker, I'd totally make this again. It's delicious. Coffee and nutella - yum yum yum! The consistency is a little softer than ice cream from the store and it's quite rich, but it is so good. Very easy to make and very few ingredients :)
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Add coffee granules to hot water. Stir and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Stir coffee with sweetened condensed milk in a large tupperware container that you will freeze ice cream in.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Heat Nutella enough to thin it out about 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Fold it into the tupperware mixture - don't mix too much though!
- Cover and freeze overnight.
Recipe from Crazy for Crust
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram