A flavorful light dish that can be made in under 30 minutes!
In the beginning of the school year, I found myself extremely busy on Mondays. I was grocery shopping, volunteering at Girl Scouts, coming home to hurry and make dinner because Matthew & Nick left for Boy Scouts. It was insanity. Then Matthew stopped going to Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts got changed to once a month, so our Mondays went back to a more normal pace.
I kept my Monday meals the same though. I like being able to try quick recipes or recipes that take very little effort on my part (hello, crockpot recipes!). This was a recipe I made during our busy months in the beginning of the school year. The General Tso's sauce and teriyaki sauce make for a really flavorful combination and I love the crunch of the chow mein noodles in the wrap.
What you need:
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 2/3 cup General Tso's sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded carrots
- Chow mein noodles
- Place General Tso's sauce and teriyaki sauce in a small saucepan. Heat until it begins to boil.
- Toss chicken with sauce.
- Top a tortilla with some of the chicken, a little lettuce, a little shredded carrots, and chow mein noodles.
- Roll up and serve immediately.
Recipe from Cupcake Diaries
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram