6 simple ingredients to make the best corn you'll ever have!
Sunday is here and I am excited to take part in another Sunday Supper Movement event. This week's event is SUMMER CORN hosted by Ellen of Family Around the Table. I didn't even hesitate...I knew exactly what recipe I was going to share! I love trying recipes that promise to be "the best" or "addictive". I absolutely go into these recipes hoping that they are going to be what they promised.
It's always nice to have a recipe turn out well and be everything you hoped it would be. This corn recipe is the perfect quick side dish. It's fast. It's easy. And yes, it's addictive! I honestly think that a double batch would be better because it is addictive and that means it disappears quickly. I don't really have much more to say about it, but I am so looking forward to all the corn dishes below from the other Sunday Supper members - especially the desserts! What is your favorite way to make corn? Leave me a comment and tell me all about it :)
What you need:
- 16 oz. frozen corn
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add frozen corn to melted butter. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, pepper, and paprika and stir to coat.
- Add Parmesan and stir for about 10 seconds. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Budget Savvy Diva
For more yummy corn recipes, check out my fellow Sunday Supper Movement-ers below!
- Bacon and Corn Chowder by Latin Meet Lagniappe
- Cajun Baked Shrimp and Corn Dip by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cheesy Corn Tomato Tartlets by Sunday Supper Movement
- Cheesy Grilled Corn Dip by Helpful Homemade
- Crab & Jalapeno Hush Puppies by Simply Healthy Family
- Grilled Corn Salsa by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Indian Cheese Corn Toast: Popular Vegetarian Recipe by Easy Cooking with Molly
- Roasted Corn and Tomato Bruschetta by Monica's Table
- Blueberry Masa Harina Pancakes by Magnolia Days
- Grilled Corn Ravioli Caprese Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Griled Corn and Avocado Salad by Garden Matter
- Grilled Tri Tip and Roasted Corn Salad by The Freshman Cook
- Healthy Corn, Edamame & Avocado Salad by Food Done Light
- Summer Vegetable Salad by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Black Bean Corn Casserole by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cornbread Waffles with Pulled Pork by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Fresh Corn Fettuccine by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Fresh Corn Polenta with Summer Vegetables by Caroline's Cooking
- Pasta with Creamy Corn Sauce and Summer Vegetables by Delaware Girl Eats
- Polenta Stuffed Peppers by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Shrimp Corn Chowder by Feeding Big and More
- A-maize-ing Maple Cornbread by Family Around The Table
- Blueberry and Corn Skillet Bread by Wholistic Woman
- Corn Pudding by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Corn Pudding with Jalapenos and Chiles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Addictive Corn by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Galey iyo Qumbo (Somali Corn in Coconut Sauce) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Honey Cornbread Muffins by Life Tastes Good
- Mealie Bread (South African Sweetcorn Bread) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Jalapeno Popper Cornbread Muffins by The Crumby Cupcake
- Peruvian Grilled Street Corn by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Skillet Corn with Bacon by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Skillet Fried Corn by New South Charm
- Skillet Jalapeno Cornbread by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Blackberry Cornbread Buckle by Pies and Plots
- Brazilian Corn Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Easy Cornmeal Budino with Blueberry Marmellata by Cooking With Carlee
- Mais Con Hielo-Corn on Ice by Asian In America
- Margarita Popcorn by The Redhead Baker
- Sweet Corn Ice Cream by Baking Sense
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram