Dear cheese and duplex with no natural light,
C'mon y'all!! I'm trying to get a really good picture of this incredible pizza.
It's creamy and spicy and bacony and all things that good pizza should be.
But noooo...you gotta be all dark and orangey and make my picture look overexposed and weird.
But for real, this pizza is good! I've tried a few jalapeno popper pizzas and they are all different and delicious in their own ways!
What you need:
- 1 recipe pizza crust [my go-to recipe]
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. spicy ranch dressing mix
- 2 to 3 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 to 2 bags of real bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican cheese
- With my pizza crust, it really depends on the toppings if I prebake my crust - if you do, usually 8 to 10 minutes at 425* will do.
- Mix together cream cheese and dressing mix and spread onto pizza crust.
- Top with jalapenos and bacon bits. Then top with cheese.
- Bake at 12 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted.
Recipe from Making Memories of Us
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram