One pot meals are just the bee's knees!
That's still cool to say, right? It's making a comeback, yes?
I have posted One Pot Spaghetti [very popular post according to you readers!] and One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole already. They were both delicious and I love the fact that they are one pot dishes. There can never be enough recipes that only dirty ONE pot. I mean that is just perfection for someone who hates doing dishes like me!
I'm typically not a huge gravy fan. I will really only eat my grandma's chipped beef gravy...but this gravy is so good! And the green beans are also completely perfect with it. Tammy (the blogger who I got this recipe from) also had mushrooms in the dish, but we left that out, as none of us will really eat mushrooms.
What you need:
- 6 to 8 boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- In a skillet on medium heat, melt the butter. Add pork chops and brown on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add rosemary, soup, water, and green beans into same skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add pork chops back into the skillet. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until pork chops are no longer pink and green beans are tender, about 10 more minutes.
Recipe from Yours and Mine are Ours
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram