This one seemed to be a really good idea: Menu Plan Monday on orgjunkie.com/
It actually works out perfectly for me because every Monday I do make a list of meals that I want to make this week and then grocery shop on Tuesday morning. Meal planning is a great way to save money and offer a variety of different foods.
So this week for dinner:
- Chicken Tenders Dinner
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup with Golden Onion Rolls
- Garlic Mashed Potato and Beef Bake
- Freezer Leftovers: Chicken and Pepper Pasta Bake and we will be having Red Velvet Cake for my son's 4th birthday :)
- Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner) - Scrambled eggs with ham and peppers and Basic Breakfast Potatoes
- Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Crockpot Chicken over rice
Might I also add, this is a jackpot for me. I love to see what other people are making for dinner and finding new ideas and recipes! YUM :)
When choosing recipes for the week - I try to do 2 non-meat or 1 non-meat/1 seafood, a leftover day, 2 chicken and 2 ground beef. Sometimes I'll do pork or ham meals, but I don't have many of those recipes and my husband and kids are really big pork/ham fans. If we don't do a leftover day, we usually end up with one more chicken meal. I always try to serve a vegetable with meals, sometimes on Brinner nights we do a fruit with the meal instead of a vegetable.
So that's about it for MPM...please go to orgjunkie.com/ - link up for MPM, check out her awesome organizing skills!! It's truly amazing and inspiring :)