What you need:
- 1 box Uncle Ben's au gratin broccoli & cheese rice
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish, combine rice, its seasoning packet, and boiling water; mix well.
- Add chicken (raw) and sprinkle with garlic.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add broccoli and cheese. Recover. Bake for 8 to 10 more minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Recipe courtesy Food.com member TheDancingCook