My husband and I go through a ton of creamer. So it was about time for me to try and make my own - plus I wanted to try a recipe using it and I couldn't find Salted Caramel Mocha creamer anywhere. The only thing that is weird about making your own at home is that you do occasionally have to stir it up really good because some of the caramel/condensed milk likes to settle on the bottom. Otherwise, it's a great recipe and tastes so good!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk or heavy cream
- Place condensed milk, caramel, and salt into a mason jar. Mix well.
- Add milk and stir gently.
- Store in refrigerator.
Recipe from Passion for Savings
facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin