I'm finally getting around to posting the last picture in my "new" header! It's a great shortcut soup to make when you don't have a lot of time to let something simmer for a couple hours. It's hearty and cheesy. It's really just great for a quick dinner after a busy school night!
What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, plus some for garnish
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Green onions, chopped, for garnish
- In a large saucepan, brown ground beef - crumbling as you go. Drain, if necessary.
- Reduce heat and add taco mix, soup, Rotel, and milk.
- Cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until heated through.
- Top with cheese, chips, and green onions.
Recipe from Pillsbury
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram