So months and months ago, I was sitting around late at night and I was really craving some cookies. I couldn't really decide what I wanted, so I took to my baking cabinet [literally full of sugars, flours, chocolate chips, etc.] and pulled out what I thought sounded good. I had a bunch of vanilla pudding and I had chocolate chunks and peanut butter chips and that was all it took for me to know that I needed to have some pudding cookies in my life. The chocolate chunks are the perfect complimenting pair to the peanut butter chips. And, of course, the cookies are wonderfully soft and chewy with the addition of the pudding. I could not stop eating these. They were so good!
What you need:
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3.4 oz. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add vanilla pudding and mix until combined.
- Add flour and baking soda, mix until combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and chocolate chunks.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop rounds of cookie dough onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 6 to 8 minutes. Rest for 2 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
Original Fantastical Recipe
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram