September makes me such a happy person. It is by far my favorite month. The weather starts to cool down, the leaves begin to change color, school is in session (I loved this when I was a kid and, of course, I love being back in school training to be a teacher), my birthday, and PUMPKIN EVERYTHING. I won't lie...I eat pumpkin all year round. I stock up on pumpkin seasonal things...like these puddings...so I can make pumpkin treats whenever I feel like it.
This recipe happens to be a creation of my own. I used a recipe from another pudding cookie for my base and switched around and added things to make it my own concoction. This cookie is soft! So soft and chewy. It also has white chocolate chips, walnuts, and just a small bit of toffee bits. That sounds like a lot, but they work together really well. I loved these cookies and hope you all do too :)
What you need:
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3.4 oz box Pumpkin Spice instant pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- Add pudding mix and mix until combined.
- Add flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips, walnuts, and toffee bits. Stir gently.
- Scoop on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet using a cookie scooper.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes in a preheated 350* oven.
- Rest for 2 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to wire rack.
Original Fantastical Recipe
facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | instagram